Role: Production Assistant
Salary: 25-27k (dependant on experience)
The Flash Pack is a London based technical production studio. Our focus is building social first content experiences for brands and agencies activating in the UK and abroad.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs and our expertise in amplifying the digital footprint of events and bricks and mortar spaces on social media. All of our work is powered by our proprietary software called Airtime.
We work with some of the world’s best creative agencies and also direct to brands. Clients include Google, Dyson, Burberry, IBM, Mastercard, Done&Dusted, Amplify, Spotify, Swingers, Apple, YouTube, Vans and more.
We are a close team of 10 currently with plans to grow over the next year. This is an exciting time to join the team, we have multiple projects activating in various locations over the next year including the US and Middle East. We also offer flexible working and the ability to work from home up to two days a week. Our studio is in SE London.
We are on the lookout for a Production Assistant to join the team. Working as part of the production team, the Production Assistant will support the Executive Producer and project team in the creation and delivery of projects.
The aim of the role is to solve problems and remove obstacles so the team can work as efficiently as possible. The ideal candidate is exceptionally organised, hard working, is keen to get involved, wants to learn and work as part of a close knit team
– Support the production team. Work closely with producers to ensure the smooth running of any production, attending briefing sessions and pre-production meetings when required.
– Assisting in all aspects of pre-production.
– Managing of diaries for all meetings, internal and external.
– Liaising with 3rd partner suppliers (including freelancers).
– Preparing RAMS and any health and safety documentation.
– Arranging project logistics (transport, accommodation, visas, vehicle hires).
– Booking couriers and shipping (including customs forms and carnets).
– Responsible for filing projects on the server.
– Assisting producers with project reconciliations (collating expenses, timesheets, wrap up meetings).
– Managing maintenance and support for permanent installations via the online help desk.
– BCoordination of staff wellbeing activities (staff socials, training sessions, away days).
– Extremely organised and detail orientated
– Fantastic communication skills with a good phone manner
– Pro-active and a can do attitude
– Calm under pressure with a strong capacity for multi-tasking
– Excel and Google Suite wizard
– Willingness to learn with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
In the first instance candidates should email email@example.com with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.
So, why come and work for us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us.
We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
We are flexible. Our systems have been set up to allow our team to work from home when they can.
We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.