Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Dependant on experience
The Flash Pack is a London based technical production studio. Our focus is building social first content experiences for brands and agencies activating in the UK and abroad.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs and our expertise in amplifying the digital footprint of events and bricks and mortar spaces on social media. All of our work is powered by our proprietary software called Airtime.
We work with some of the world’s best creative agencies and also direct to brands. Clients include Google, Dyson, Burberry, IBM, Mastercard, Done&Dusted, Amplify, Spotify, Swingers, Apple, YouTube, Vans and more.
We are a close team of 10 currently with plans to grow over the next year. This is an exciting time to join the team, we have multiple projects activating in various locations over the next year including the US and Middle East. We also offer flexible working and the ability to work from home up to two days a week. Our studio is in SE London.
We are on the lookout for a Producer to join the team. Working as part of the production team, the Producer will be responsible for delivering a variety of projects to a high standard, on time and on budget.
– Assess and elevate the feasibility of creative concepts ensuring it aligns with client’s brief and budget, seeing projects through from brief to installation.
– Responsible for the planning and delivery of varying projects across multiple clients, working with internal teams and multiple production partners.
– Producing budget breakdowns, timing plans, resource schedule and scoping documentation.
– Proactively engage and inspire production teams, working closely with Creative Technologists, Technicians, Developers, Fabricators, and Designers to bring creative ideas to delivery.
– Contact and liaise with new production partners and crew to help us achieve excellent project delivery.
– Overseeing all logistics on projects, including crew, venues, travel arrangements etc (with the help of PA where relevant).
– Confident in running budgets of varying scales, and meticulous cost management/tracking for active projects and reconciliation on project close.
– Comfortable and confident in a client-facing role, managing production related needs and requirements both during pre-production and while on site.
– Completing thorough budget reconciliations on project wraps.
– Communicate problems/bottlenecks, clashes or other obstacles in a proactive and clear manner with the Executive Producer, ensuring these are dealt with and risk is minimised
– Working closely with software developers and technical teams to solve complex technical issues and problems.
– Ability to manage multiple live projects and pitching simultaneously.
– Experience creating H&S documentation including RAMS, insurance etc
– Minimum of 3 years delivering experiential or permanent installation projects.
– Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Producer in an agency or production company side
– Ability to motivate a team of people, to get the best out of people, to be able to develop internal & external trusted relationships (clients and partners).
– Ability to guide and inspire Production Assistants and junior members of staff
– Considered friendly and approachable, a go to person
– Great communication skills – verbal and written
– Incredibly organised, a self-starter who is resilient and resourceful
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.
So, why come and work for us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us.
We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
We are flexible. Our systems have been set up to allow our team to work from home when they can.
We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.