Role: Producer (Maternity Cover)
Start Date: End of September
Salary: Based on Experience
The Flash Pack is a London based technical production studio. Our focus is building social first content experiences for brands and agencies activating in the UK and abroad.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs and our expertise in amplifying the digital footprint of events and bricks and mortar spaces on social media. All of our work is powered by our proprietary software called Airtime.
We work with some of the world’s best creative agencies and also direct to brands. Clients include Google, Dyson, Burberry, IBM, Mastercard, Amplify, Spotify, Swingers, Apple, YouTube, Vans and more.
We also offer flexible working and the ability to work from home up to three days a week. Our studio is in SE London.
We are currently seeking an experienced Producer to temporarily join our team during a maternity leave period. As an integral part of our production team, the Producer will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful delivery of a diverse range of projects, maintaining high standards, adhering to timelines, and managing budgets.
– Evaluate and enhance the viability of creative concepts, aligning them with client directives and budgetary constraints, and oversee projects from inception to final installation.
– Lead the planning and execution of various projects across multiple clients, collaborating with internal teams and external production partners.
– Develop detailed budget breakdowns, timelines, resource schedules, and project scopes.
– Engage and motivate production teams, collaborating closely with Creative Technologists, Technicians, Developers, Fabricators, and Designers to bring creative visions to fruition.
– Foster relationships with new production partners and crew members to ensure exceptional project outcomes.
– Manage all logistical aspects of projects, including coordinating crews, venues, travel arrangements, etc. (with assistance from a PA if applicable).
– Demonstrate proficiency in overseeing budgets of varying scales, exercising meticulous cost management and tracking for ongoing projects, and conducting thorough reconciliations upon project completion.
– Display confidence and proficiency in client-facing interactions, addressing production-related needs and requirements during both pre-production and on-site phases.
– Conduct comprehensive budget reconciliations upon project conclusion.
– Effectively communicate challenges, bottlenecks, clashes, or obstacles to the Executive Producer, taking a proactive and transparent approach to minimize risks.
– Collaborate closely with software developers and technical teams to resolve intricate technical issues.
– Manage multiple concurrent live projects and pitch preparations.
– Possess experience in creating Health & Safety documentation, including Risk Assessments and Method Statements, as well as handling insurance matters.
– A minimum of 3 years’ track record in delivering experiential or permanent installation projects.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Producer within an agency or production company setting.
– Proficient in motivating and inspiring team members, nurturing productive relationships internally and externally with clients and partners.
– Capable of guiding and inspiring Production Assistants and junior team members.
– Known for being approachable and amiable, serving as a reliable go-to resource.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Exceptionally organised, self-initiating, resilient, and resourceful.
*Note: This position is for maternity leave coverage and is expected to last for a defined period. Upon conclusion of the maternity leave period, the role may be subject to reevaluation based on the needs of the organisation.*
In the first instance candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.
So, why come and work for us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us.
We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
We are flexible. Our systems have been set up to allow our team to work from home when they can.
We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.
Find out more about TFP at our website itstheflashpack.com and check out our most recent work on instagram @itstheflashpack.