The Flash Pack are an award winning independent creative studio focused on visual innovation. We are a team of 23 staff delivering over 400 live days of event activity in 2017.
Small Agency Of The Year – Creativepool 2017
Company of the year – IPM COGS 2017
Camera Crew of The Year – BEConnected 2017
Best Innovation – IPM COGS 2016
Small Agency Of The Year (2nd year running) – Creativepool 2018
Best Agency to Work For – Creativepool 2018
Best Social Campaign (Nokia) – Creativepool 2018
Best Use of Experiential Tech in a Physical Experience – Campaign Tech Awards 2018
Over the past year we have built out built on our product range and services, with a focus on branded content, experiential, and influencer work. We have a huge and enviable client list and a diverse portfolio of work. As the growth of the business continues, we now have an opportunity for a talented Technical Producer to join The Pack.
Based in a striking newly renovated 8,500 sq ft studio in South East London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and collaborative focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
As Technical Producer at The Flash Pack, you’ll use your well-honed skills to lead, motivate and inspire both your client and internal teams. You will be managing multiple, concurrent, end-to-end projects and be responsible for scheduling, budgeting, requirements definition, ongoing project management, logistics and delivery. Committed to continually improving the way we work with our clients, you’ll foster a positive team environment to enable the delivery of a successful product, every time.
Our output at The Flash Pack is varied, from bespoke installations, to custom builds for broadcast from experiential activations to custom builds for broadcasts, we create content in creative and innovative ways. There are technical riddles to be solved in every project. And like all event work, it can be logistically complicated. You will need a similarly varied background with experience in event production, set builds, H&S, contractual and insurance responsibilities. You will also have some experience in the both hardware and software production, as we’re always pushing the boundaries of photography for our clients and products.
You love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
As a Technical Producer you will manage project teams of Creatives, Designers, Hardware and Software Engineers to deliver high quality technical solutions and products. You will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and maintenance of innovative solutions using the latest tools and technologies. You will be brilliant from an event organisation and logistics standpoint. You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of projects.
You are the hub of your team, you always know what is going on, what is needed and when. You are the person people look to for answers, and you never disappoint. You will work closely with the client services team in order to best help them win, increase and maintain business. You will help accurately pull together proposals and be able to explain complex technical elements in clear and simple ways.
• You will display enthusiasm to contribute to idea’s and get involved in the creative process and concept development.
• You will bring your production knowledge to this to help find technical and practical solutions.
• You will have a thorough knowledge of event, onsite and technical production and awareness of related technologies.
• Ideally you will have experience at managing creative and technology-based projects within an agency environment.
• You are confident and consistent, able to work under pressure using your own initiative.
• You have a ‘can do’ positive approach to problem solving.
• A clear understanding of the principles of Project Management and sound knowledge of contemporary project management tools and methodology.
• Presentation skills are highly desirable and a familiarity with industry planning, scoping and tracking tools is a must.
• You must have strong verbal & written communications skills.
• Passion for and knowledge of Photography.
• 5 years+ agency experience. Team management of some kind is also beneficial.
So Why Work For Us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us;
• We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
• We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
• We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
• We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
• We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.
• We are dog friendly. Bugsy the cavapoo, and Lolly the whippet are two of our current resident pooches. Perfect for lightning up those Monday morning blues!
• We are a family. We spend the majority of our lives at work, which means we spend more time with our colleagues than our nearest and dearest. We like to think we’ve created an extended family at The Flash Pack, and only recruit seriously talented members to be part of the pack.
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.