The Flash Pack are a multi award winning creative studio focused on content creation and visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Our clients include some of the world’s best-known brands and agencies, and our team; some of the best creatives, marketers, and innovators on the planet.
Small Agency Of The Year – Creativepool 2017
Company of the year – IPM COGS 2017
Camera Crew of The Year – BEConnected 2017
Best Innovation – IPM COGS 2016
Small Agency Of The Year (2nd year running) – Creativepool 2018
Best Agency to Work For – Creativepool 2018
Best Social Campaign (Nokia) – Creativepool 2018
Best Use of Experiential Tech in a Physical Experience – Campaign Tech Awards 2018
We build technology to deliver cinematic social content, fast.
Our products automate capture, post-production and social sharing. Processes that normally take hours, take seconds.
We partner with brands and agencies to deliver original creative thinking.
We’ve been hacking video, photo and creative production for years. The result is arange of products that make it easy to realise the most inventive ideas.
We do it under one roof.
7,500 ft² of space equipped with an innovation lab, production workshop and two shoot spaces gives us total freedom to develop ideas and test them in their physical form.
Based in a striking newly renovated 8,500 sq ft studio in South East London, our office environment is fast paced within a fun and friendly space. We have a strong team working culture and collaborative focus.
We have an on site café, bike storage, car parking, showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
We are currently looking for a super talented midweight producer to join our fast growing production team. Managing projects from pitch to delivery, this role is an ideal position for someone wanting to hone their production skills in a fast paced creative environment. The ideal candidate will be positive and energetic, work well in a team and be prepared to get stuck in at any level.
• As part of the production team, and reporting directly into the Senior Technical Producer, you will ultimately be responsible for delivering a variety of projects including brand activations, immersive experiences and events from our clients which span retail, fashion, tech, luxury and more.
• You will manage the creation and delivery of multiple projects establishing project timelines, budgets, fabrication processes, H&S and installation.
• You will identify and oversee the completion of all project relevant documentation including RAMS, contracts, SOW, SLAs and scheduling.
• You will manage and deliver project reconciliations and reports.
• You will create and maintain relationships with third party suppliers and fabrication teams.
• You will work with an expanding team of account managers, designers, art directors and technologists.
• You will ideally have a minimum 3yrs + experience working in a creatively focused producer or project manager role within the experiential and/ or digital / social / events industry.
• You will have a proven track record in delivering a variety of projects on time and in budget in often challenging timescales.
• You are highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail.
• You will have had experience managing multiple projects at a time.
• You remain motivated and committed in highly stressful situations.
• Ideally you will have an interest in photography, the arts and popular culture.
• You will be confident, strategic, creative and skilled at building long lasting relationships with internal teams and third party suppliers.
• You want to grow your career with a fast moving, market leading company.
So Why Work For Us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us;
• We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
• We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
• We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
• We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
• We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.
• We are dog friendly. Bugsy the cavapoo, and Lolly the whippet are two of our current resident pooches. Perfect for lightning up those Monday morning blues!
• We are a family. We spend the majority of our lives at work, which means we spend more time with our colleagues than our nearest and dearest. We like to think we’ve created an extended family at The Flash Pack, and only recruit seriously talented members to be part of the pack.
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
This position is immediately available. Competitive salary based on experience.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.