Salary: £30-35k base DOE + bonus + perks
The Flash Pack are a multi award winning fully independent creative studio focused on content creation and visual innovation. We are one of 10,000 businesses in the UK who are considered ‘high growth’, meaning we have had a consistent increase in turnover or headcount of 20% or more YOY for the last three years. This trend is expected to continue over the coming years.
Small Agency Of The Year – Creativepool 2017
Company of the year – IPM COGS 2017
Camera Crew of The Year – BEConnected 2017
Best Innovation – IPM COGS 2016
Small Agency Of The Year (2nd year running) – Creativepool 2018
Best Agency to Work For – Creativepool 2018
Best Social Campaign (Nokia) – Creativepool 2018
Best Use of Experiential Tech in a Physical Experience – Campaign Tech Awards 2018
Over the past few years we have reinvented ourselves many times, moving from supplier, to partner, to specialist studio. We are now at a pivotal time in a growth trajectory which sees us in a key re-expression of who we are and what we do. We want to lead creative and deliver best in class campaigns, but we also want to remain as the go to technology product partner when thinking about live social and branded content for brand experiences. The challenge remains however, in a move to a very crowded marketplace, of how to remain unique in order to generate the right awareness and to continue to win the right clients.
Reporting into the head of new business and CEO you will deliver cleverly crafted digital marketing initiatives in order to drive new enquiries and brand fame. You will be responsible for:
– Website Management
• Drafting and publishing case studies.
• Writing and publishing ‘Lens’ articles (our in house blog / magazine) in line with pop culture topics and smartly targeted sector themes.
• Working alongside design to maintain copy, UX, and optimise for search.
– Social Media Management – IG / LI / Vimeo and more
• Drafting and posting regular content specific to platform.
• Engaging with new and existing communities and driving follower growth and ‘eyes on brand’.
• Making the business and founders famous (for the right things at the right time).
• Working alongside new business teams to engage with prospective and current clients.
• Running and reporting on paid activities.
• Working with third party suppliers where necessary.
– E-Marketing Management.
• Creation and management of e-marketing campaigns that offer regular (but not too much so!) news and info to our client base.
– CRM Management.
• Ensuring all client data is accurate and using this information to feed in to marketing efforts.
• Reporting on enquiry numbers and other KPI’s.
– Google Management.
• Analytics – web traffic / sources / time on site etc.
• PPC – copy, agency management, improved CPC.
• SEO – working to ensure best practice across all efforts to drive SE rankings.
• Identifying, drafting and submitting entries for industry and agency relevant awards.
• Building relationships with key stakeholders at trade and consumer press to secure relevant coverage.
• Assist in creating comms and events for TFP owned initiatives from client breakfasts to in house shoots.
• Discussing and agreeing relevant contra deals with closely aligned partners.
• Assisting new business teams with research in line with business development objectives and other marketing initiatives.
• Permanent Installation performance.
• Various other marketing KPI’s.
• You will have a strong track record in marketing, preferably coming from a business with a strong visual aesthetic.
• You will be meticulous and thorough with a keen eye for detail. You have a knack at managing cross department teams with busy schedules.
• You will have experience launching successful digital and/or social campaigns for this business and be able to show the results you generated.
• You will be able to demonstrate how your work has directly contributed to the growth of the company you are currently working for and how you have had to ‘hustle’ for the work you’ve won.
• You will have a creative mind and a natural eye for engaging imagery. You understand the important role that content plays in a marketing strategy.
• You have an interest in the arts and popular culture and thrive in a collaborative environment.
So Why Work For Us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us;
• We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
• We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
• We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
• We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
• We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.
• We are dog friendly. Bugsy the cavapoo, and Lolly the whippet are two of our current resident pooches. Perfect for lightning up those Monday morning blues!
• We are a family. We spend the majority of our lives at work, which means we spend more time with our colleagues than our nearest and dearest. We like to think we’ve created an extended family at The Flash Pack, and only recruit seriously talented members to be part of the pack.