The Flash Pack are a multi award winning creative studio focused on content creation and visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Our team is a talented melting pot of creatives, marketers, developers and technologists and our clients include some of the world’s best-known brands and agencies.
We are passionate about content that celebrates originality and delivers joy.
By exercising this passion we create a desire to share.
We build products that deliver broadcast quality content, fast.
We automate capture, post-production and social sharing. With our technology, processes that normally take hours take seconds.
We partner with brands and agencies to deliver original creative.
Our fusion of technical understanding, creative flair and laser focused delivery, makes it easy for us to realise the most inventive and complex ideas.
We do it all under one roof.
7,500 ft² of space equipped with an innovation lab, production workshop and two shoot spaces gives us total freedom to develop ideas and test them in their physical form.
Small Agency Of The Year – Creativepool 2017
Company of the year – IPM COGS 2017
Camera Crew of The Year – BEConnected 2017
Best Innovation – IPM COGS 2016
Small Agency Of The Year (2nd year running) – Creativepool 2018
Best Agency to Work For – Creativepool 2018
Best Social Campaign (Nokia) – Creativepool 2018
Best Use of Experiential Tech in a Physical Experience – Campaign Tech Awards 2018
We are looking for a mid-weight creative responsible for designing conceptual experiential brand activations for an industry leading creative studio.
• You will be responsible for coming up with ideas in response to client briefs. You will think strategically about creative to make sure our responses are always meaningful as well as visually stunning.
• You will have a portfolio of work that shows off the depth of your creativity and expertise in this area.
• We are looking for smart people that are innovative and creatively brave, curious, honest, straight forward and nice.
• With a passionate interest in the physical arts and digital content. You will naturally want to inspire the wider team by sharing interesting work and creative inspiration.
• You will be able to confidently create and craft imaginative ideas that can be delivered across multiple disciplines from immersive experiences, to innovative content, through to physical environment and set design.
• Develop concepts for experiential event based and content activations focusing on the designed environment.
• Pitch ideas to clients, Creative Director or internal senior team depending on the nature of the job.
• Negotiate with and manage clients creative expectations.
• Keep clients abreast of progress and address their questions as the project develops.
• Working with the client services team to translate ideas aligning all departments on the creative response to the brief.
• Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in working with the Creative Director and assigned Producer, set designer and Senior creative.
• Always keeping a keen eye on the integrity of the overall creative working closely with producers to ensure budgets allow a successful conclusion.
• Select external suppliers and work closely with them to deliver yours and the clients agreed vision.
• 3 years + experience based in a creative studio / agency / brand focused around live event activations and physical set / stage design.
• A high level of experience working with AV suppliers with a portfolio showcasing successful integrations in events to a high standard.
• Must have a high level of experience in Sketchup + rendering plugins, AutoCAD & Adobe Suites and Capture.
• Nice to have an understanding of Capture, Cinema 4D and Vectorworks.
• A good understanding of materials and how they function within a designed experience, always keeping in mind the economic and environmental impact of the choice.
• A clear understanding of how a designs needs to be translated into production and thus always keeping this reality front and centre when working up concepts.
So Why Work For Us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us;
• We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
• We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
• We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
• We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
• We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.
• We are dog friendly. Bugsy the cavapoo, and Lolly the whippet are two of our current resident pooches. Perfect for lightning up those Monday morning blues!
• We are a family. We spend the majority of our lives at work, which means we spend more time with our colleagues than our nearest and dearest. We like to think we’ve created an extended family at The Flash Pack, and only recruit seriously talented members to be part of the pack.