The Flash Pack are a multi award winning creative studio focused on content creation and visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to create striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Our clients include some of the world’s best-known brands and agencies, and our team; some of the best creatives, marketers, and innovators on the planet.
Small Agency Of The Year – Creativepool 2017
Company of the year – IPM COGS 2017
Camera Crew of The Year – BEConnected 2017
Best Innovation – IPM COGS 2016
Small Agency Of The Year (2nd year running) – Creativepool 2018
Best Agency to Work For – Creativepool 2018
Best Social Campaign (Nokia) – Creativepool 2018
Best Use of Experiential Tech in a Physical Experience – Campaign Tech Awards 2018
We build technology to deliver cinematic social content, fast.
Our products automate capture, post-production and social sharing. Processes that normally take hours, take seconds.
We partner with brands and agencies to deliver original creative thinking.
We’ve been hacking video, photo and creative production for years. The result is a range of products that make it easy to realise the most inventive ideas.
We do it under one roof.
7,500 ft² of space equipped with an innovation lab, production workshop and two shoot spaces gives us total freedom to develop ideas and test them in their physical form.
As an account manager at The Flash Pack you’ll use your skills to grow and inspire both your client and internal teams to realise innovative and creative solutions, taking it from brief to delivery.
• With the help of the wider team, you will oversee key client relationships with both agencies and brands with a view to grow your accounts, being an indispensable partner to them. You will be close to their content, event and social marketing strategies, ensuring we are front of mind at all times for any social film, photography and event- based needs, with a keen eye for spotting opportunities and areas for growth.
• You will have the support of the Senior Account Managers, Business Director, and Head of Marketing & New Business, to help grow and nurture your accounts.
• You will be the driving force to motivate internal teams and with the help of creative, production and design, create and deliver unique, innovative and creative proposals to briefs in order to win new business and grow your accounts.
• You will also have the support of an account executive to assist in research, booking resource & logistics for our off-the-shelf solutions with your lead and oversight, and where specialist production knowledge and experience is not required.
• For more complex, bespoke or innovative solutions that do require specialist production expertise, you will have access to producers (eg. event producers, technical producers, creative technologists) to work with you to realise successful delivery of your campaigns,. As the account manager, you will own the client comms and relationship with ultimate responsibility for the success of the campaign. Producers will be responsible for delivery of the project.
• You will also work closely with and support your SAM, BD and/or Head of New Business and Marketing to manage the clients comms and relationship, gaining valuable insight and development opportunities. You will start to grow your own client base with the oversight of senior staff as an escalation and support point.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation skills.
• You will display enthusiasm to contribute to idea’s and get involved in the creative process and concept development.
• You are confident, consistent, and resilient, able to work under pressure using your own initiative, adapting to changing client needs.
• You will be commercially skilled and minded, with the ability to consider client growth and business development.
• You possess a strong eye for detail and have a curiosity to learn everything about your client’s business.
• You will be strategic, creative and skilled at building long lasting relationships and are adept at becoming a confidante and trusted advisor to your clients.
• Working knowledge of event production and a good understanding of The Flash Pack’s tech, products & services.
• Excellent organisational skills with an understanding of how to use planning, scoping, project management & tracking tools as utilised at The Flash Pack to deliver and produce projects.
• Accurately cost and quote for jobs, manage timelines and ensure efficient and timely invoicing.
• Oversee the Account Executive to ensure the delivery of small-scale projects are to the quality and standard expected at The Flash Pack, which will help you build your management experience.
• The Account Executive will be in a support role for the wider Client Services team, assisting in desk research and helping to pull together proposals, references and costs as and when required.
• Build strong working relationships within The Flash Pack. In particular with Production managers and Technical Producer, who will be key to delivering bespoke and innovative creative solutions.
• The Business Director will be an ultimate escalation point regarding any resource and capacity queries and will help navigate your capacity to ensure you can balance servicing new client enquiries and building your client relationships. A key part of the role of Account Manager requires an ability to prioritise and manage up regarding workloads. We would envisage a 70% current clients to 30% new client enquiries split in terms of your time. This would be monitored and assessed after an initial 3 month period.
• An interest and working understanding of how to shoot content and photography techniques is preferable.
So Why Work For Us?
Well, if we haven’t floated your boat already, and taking a look at the work we deliver didn’t get you all weak at the knees, here are some other reasons why you might want to join us;
• We have fun. This industry is hard work – demanding clients and long hours, but we like to think we’re pretty good at having fun whilst we do it. Our staff retention rates are testament to that.
• We are fair. Working at the weekend? Don’t get any time off back for your hard work? We don’t expect you to give us your life. Why would we? Work an hour at the weekend, get it back in lieu at a time that suits you.
• We are ambitious. Independently owned and run, with big dreams, we have a clear plan in place and are focused on making it happen.
• We are honest. Open door policy to management for the entire team, so no one is left wondering. We respect and value our staff and feel honesty is always the best policy.
• We are innovative. Constantly pushing boundaries and leaders in our field, we often create first to market products and experiences that simply haven’t been seen before.
• We are dog friendly. Bugsy the cavapoo, and Lolly the whippet are two of our current resident pooches. Perfect for lightning up those Monday morning blues!
• We are a family. We spend the majority of our lives at work, which means we spend more time with our colleagues than our nearest and dearest. We like to think we’ve created an extended family at The Flash Pack, and only recruit seriously talented members to be part of the pack.
Candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their CV and cover letter.
This position is immediately available. Competitive salary based on experience.
We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.