We are looking for brand ambassadors to join our live event team. BA’s are responsible for installing and hosting TFP capture equipment at live events and semi-permanent installations. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of capture equipment including setting up cameras, lighting kits and troubleshooting. This role is best suited to a positive and energetic person, who is self-motivated, solutions focused and prepared to get stuck in at any level.
Although this is a freelance position we are looking for people who can commit to regular work on a monthly basis, on both live activations as well as in our studio.
• Set up and derig TFP capture equipment including cameras, lighting and technical kit.
• Install and test event specific software.
• Set up and derig simple backdrops and set pieces.
• Host capture experiences at live events ensuring users are getting the best output.
• Troubleshoot any issues with kit during live events and installations. Relay any software related issues to TFP remote support team.
• Report to TFP producers and work closely with technical teams to achieve the creative.
• Packing and driving vans to and from site.
Must have skills:
• Strong knowledge of capture equipment including DSLR cameras, photographic lighting setups and related equipment.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues relating to capture equipment.
• Experience working in live events and fast paced environments.
• Great communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking to often ‘camera shy’ members of the public and high profile guests and clients.
• Ability to stay calm and level headed in stressful situations.
• Highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail.
• Good verbal and written English.
• Drivers license.
• Physically capable of moving (sometimes) heavy photographic equipment.
• Interest in photography, the arts and popular culture.
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Rate is £13ph